"Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know and holds us responsible to act." Proverbs 24:12

Monday, August 1, 2011

Letter Day! Vestine


Anyone want to help me figure out this translation? (click the photo to enlarge)

This is the first page of Vestine's letter. It's not easy to follow. The first letter I recieved from her was great, this one wasn't translated well I don't think.

Beloved parent, I greet you in the name of Jesus. I write to you in order to ask your views, at home we are doing well. With my family we don’t have a ??????. Courses are going well, and I pray God? good?? I use to small works at home, and I review courses.


I appreciated a letter you have sent to me, it was interesting, I am in a choir, and at home it rains. Does it rain in your country?

Give my regards

Posted by Picasa

And the best part, A PHOTO!!!! She says that this is a photo taken when the family (?) was baptised. AWESOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment