"Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know and holds us responsible to act." Proverbs 24:12

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What a difference 2 years makes.

Letter & updated photo from Efrata!!

On the left Efrata was waiting for a sponsor in a new Compassion project. On the right is our 2 year update! I LOVE THIS GIRL! She has my heart and I hope that I'll be able to visit her someday! If only Ethiopia was just a little bit closer!


9/1/11
Dan & Julie
How are you doing my beloved sponsor? I and my mother are fin. Thank you for supporting me and for writing to me. God bless you. I attend school and Sunday school. Merry Christmas and happy new year. I wish you peace, joy, and love. I am eagerly waiting for Ethiopian New Year celebration.

Please pray for understanding from God.

Bye!

(Her letters are written with her, by staff. They are always very similar. I hope to see one written by her someday. Maybe they will be more personal.)


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. She is so Beautiful!! Hi, my name is Lysa. I found you on the Compassion Family blogger.

    Blessings,
    Lysa

    ReplyDelete